You are here: Home International Student Mobility How to Study at the Faculty International Master's Degree Programs

International Master's Degree Programs

The Faculty of Agriculture at the University of Bonn offers three English-language master's degree programs:


M.Sc. Agricultural and Food Economics (AFECO)


The Master’s Program in Agricultural and Food Economics (AFECO) at the University of Bonn provides knowledge and skills for the analysis and planning of economic processes and related policies from farm to fork, i.e. along the value chain from farm production to processing and trade, all the way to food consumption. The curriculum includes active learning through participation in research projects.

The AFECO program also allows you to apply for two double-degree study programs:

1. The BOWACO Double-Degree Program (“one study program—two degrees”)
2. The European Master's Degree Program in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis (AFEPA)

... learn more about AFECO



M.Sc. Agricultural Science and Resource Management in the Tropics and Subtropics (ARTS)


The ARTS program is designed as a research-oriented, multidisciplinary program to expand students’ overall background in the basic and applied management of natural resources for agricultural research and development in tropical and subtropical environments. You will acquire integrated, cross-disciplinary understanding and a systems view of the structure, use, interactions, endangerment and protection of natural resources.

... learn more about ARTS



M.Sc. Geodetic Engineering (GE)


The master's degree program Geodetic Engineering is intended for students with a first degree in the field of geodesy and geoinformation or related fields such as computer science, mathematics, physics, geosciences or electrical engineering. This degree program conveys to students the skills and tools to recognize geodetic engineering problems, formulate research questions for those problems, and solve them in projects.

... learn more about Geodetic Engineering



On the website of the International Affairs Department you will find general information on degree programmes for international students.

Document Actions